BONZER Room Divider Curtain Total Privacy Wall Grommet Thermal Insulated Soundproof Extra Wide Blackout Curtains for Bedroom Living Room, 9ft Wide x 7ft Tall, 1 Panel, Dark Grey
$29.99 in stock
1 new from $29.99
1 used from $26.78
1 used from $26.78
- WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE? Each set includes 1 curtain panel, and each window drape measures 108-inch width by 84-inch length. 14 elegant metal grommets with 1.6-inch inner diameter, fit well with standard or decorative curtain rods, which makes the curtains easy to install and slide.
- PREMIUM BLACKOUT MATERIAL: Our room darkening curtain is made of 100% polyester fabric and have the same color with the front and back. Crafted in a certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO‑TEX factory from a durable soft and thick triple weave blackout fabric which block out 90% above sunlight and UV rays. Darker colors work better.
- NOISE REDUCING AND TOTAL PRIVACY PROTECTION: Light blocking curtains are thick and heavy. Which can help reduce outside noise for bedroom and living room, and also can be used as a partition to block the view of the room and create a private space for you. Quiet and dark environment make you will have a good sleep, full of energy and happiness every day.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Our window treatment drapes can create private space in city loft, apartment, shared bedroom, office, storage space, studio, dorm, classroom, etc, and also be used as blackout curtains for sliding glass doors, fitting room curtains, wardrobe curtains or photography backdrops.
- CARE IS SIMPLE: These blackout curtains are machine washable and not easily deformed. You can wash with cold water and do not bleach. Iron on low heat if required.
MIULEE 2 Panels Blackout Velvet Curtains Solid Soft Grommet Teal Curtains Thermal Insulated Soundproof Room Darkening Curtains / Drapes / Panels for Living Room Bedroom 52 x 108 Inch
$50.49 in stock
1 new from $50.49
- Size&Material: 2 panels of 52''x108'' luxury teal velvet curtains. The back of the curtain is made of high-quality velvet fabric and black yarn.
- Function: Room darkening blackout curtains could block about 50% light, also could reduce noise and keep heat down at summers or keep cold out at winters in order to achieve energy smart, providing privacy as well.
- Elegant Design: Ideal home decoration. Teal velvet curtains decorate your room into a elegant retro and noble style.
- Fine details: Interior diameter of grommet hole is 1.6 inch. Sewn well at each edge of the curtain.
- Kindly Remind: Due to the production process, curtains in different light intensity and angle may show plush silver reflective. Machine washable in cold water, then tumble dry. Quick ironing or steam clean at low if needed. MIULEE TOUCH YOUR LIFE.
NICETOWN Blackout Curtains Panels for Bedroom - 3 Pass Microfiber Noise Reducing Thermal Insulated Solid Ring Top Blackout Window Drapes (2 Panels, 52 x 84 Inch, Gray)
$24.95 in stock
1 new from $24.95
1 used from $17.95
1 used from $17.95
- Elegant Design: 2 panels per package. Each Blackout Curtain measures 52" wide x 84" long. The design of silver grommet (1.6-inch inner diameter) creates casual elegance for your house, which makes the curtains easy to install and slide.
- Amazing Material: Super heavy and soft Blackout Curtain Panels are very upmarket. Besides, 85%-99% light blocking, thermal insulated, soundproof, Fade-resistant, energy-efficient. Thread trimmed and wrinkle-free, both sides are the same color.
- Wise Budget: Protect your furniture and floor exposed to the sun, while still helping you save money on heating and cooling your home. Privacy protection. The greatest benefit is to bring you a good night's sleep, making you full of energy every day.
- Wide Compatibility: Don't bother looking for sheer curtains to match, choosing different styles of voile curtains with white color in the NICETOWN store. Such curtain sets provide a more permanent harmonious window dressing, making your home lively.
- Easy Care: Good quality finishing will withstand years of use. Machine washable and Wash the water temperature below 86℉. Mild detergent no bleaching. Low-temperature ironing. Don’t use sharp things scratching curtains.