ATack Double-Sided Tape White, 2" x 30 Yards, Heavy Duty Double Sides self Sticky Wall Fabric Tape for Wood Templates, Furniture, Leather, Curtains and Craft
$13.99 in stock
1 new from $13.99
- Heavy duty double-sided tape that is residue-free and surface paint safe. Ideal template tape or craft tape as it is gentle to wood, leather, drywall, fabric, cotton, paper and scrapbooks.
- This removable double sides mounting tape is optimized for CNC Woodworking, carpet and rug placement, mounting decorations, and DIY crafts and die cutting that require stable bonding.
- EMPOWERS the AVERAGE AMERICAN to come up with PROFESSIONAL-GRADE applications with strong double-sided sticky adhesive. Features an easy to peel and cut adhesive liner.
- Does not leave a sticky residue or lift off paint or finish- perfect for DECORATING EVENTS ON TEMPORARY SPACES like auditoriums, conference rooms, classroom posters and apartments.
- Polycarbonate fabric tape backing resists curling, unnecessary splitting and shredding. Resistant to UV, heat and moisture—this 2 sided tape is great for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Sticky Fabric Tape Double-Sided Tape Adhesive Cloth Tape Press-on Tape, No Sewing, Gluing, or Ironing, Alterations and Hemming Tool (1 Piece, 3/5 Inch x 164 Feet)
$10.99 in stock
1 new from $10.99
- Quantity and size: you will get 1 roll of double-sided fabric tape with a size of 3/ 5 inches x 50 m, which is long enough to meet your needs for repairing fabrics, cloths as well as hemming
- Sticky fabric tape: this repair tape is a special adhesive tape for clothes, made of oily-based glue which has stronger stickiness than water-based glue; Suitable for temporary pasting of clothes and is washable
- No sewing or ironing: cut the double-sided tape to the length you need, and just peel off the protective backing and firmly press against to the fabric, no need to sew, glue, or iron, very easy to use; Washable design allows it stick firmly on the fabrics after being washed
- Multiple uses: the adhesive tape with strong stickiness provides a long-lasting bond to mend curtains, hem pants, dresses or jeans, great for costumes, personalizing fabrics with embellishments, arts and crafts
- Temperature resistance: the fabric fusion tape can resist temperature from - 30 - 120 degrees, so you don't have to worry about it will lose the stickiness easily; It is generally applied for temporary pasting and fixing of textiles for repeated uses
ABCOOL Iron-on Fuse Hem Tape, 1.2 inch Width 70 Yards Length, No Stitch Sewing Adhesive Fabric Tape for Cloth, Curtain, Iron on Fusing Hemming
$6.99 in stock
1 new from $6.99
- 【No Stitch Sewing】 The tape is made of hot melt fabrics, which shall get adhesive and fluid by iron-on heating, after ironing, the glue solidifies and items become fused.
- 【Super Fusion】 This weld like fusion enable super solid permanent bond, especially suitable for duties like heavy cotton, denim, suede, wool and corduroy, where snitching is not firm enough. Ideal Operation Temperature at 270~300 ℉(130~150 ℃).
- 【Convenient Using】 Level the fabric flat, cut a piece of proper length and place it into the seam, damp the fabrics surface, then leave the iron on it for about 10 seconds moving iron back and forth.
- 【Wide Application】 Besides hemming for clothing and modifying, the tape also is good for repairing and patching.
- 【House Essentials】With its superior features in clothing, patching and other DIY works, it’s wise to take it into backup store.
Iron ON Hemming Tape
$6.31 in stock
6 new from $4.39
- Ideal in a pinch
- Great for travel
- Great for hems and rips
- So easy, place between fabric, iron and you're done
- The fabric is secure, remains elastic and can be washed or dry cleaned
2 Rolls 11 Yards Iron on Hem Tape Adhesive Hemming Tape for Pants Polyester Hemming Tape Hem Clothing Tape Sew on Fabric Tape for Clothes Trousers Jeans T-Shirt Curtains, Black and White, 0.98 Inch
$9.29 in stock
1 new from $9.29
- What you will get: you will receive 2 rolls of iron on hem tapes in black and white, enough to satisfy your different preferences and using demands in daily life, bringing you lots of convenience
- Reliable workmanship: these adhesive hemming tapes for pants are made of quality polyester, pliable and fusible, which can be well blended with target fabric under the heat of your iron, besides, the uneven surfaces of these hem tapes can cling tightly to target fabric, not easy to fall off
- Appropriate size: the polyester hemming tape is approx. 5.5 yards in length and about 0.98 inch in width, neither too wide nor too narrow, appropriate for you to use, moreover, it is easy for you to cut them as you need, not occupying too much time
- Convenient to apply: to use these hem clothing tapes, you can wrap your target surface with these tapes and cut the redundant part carefully, leave additional 0.8 inch (at least), then iron these tapes on evenly for a few seconds, no sewing needed, easy to operate, you can easily remove them when you don't need them; Except for ironing, you can also sew these tapes on target positions, which depends on your needs
- Multiple using occasions: these sew on fabric tapes can be applied in many occasions, for example, you can apply them to your curtains, table cloth, dress, jeans, trousers, t-shirts, sheets and more, helping you solve annoying problems caused by overlong items
Bundle Stitch Witchery Hemming Tape Regular 5/8" Black 13 yds & 5/8" White 20 yds Fusible Bonding Web Tape
$9.99 in stock
9 new from $7.99
- Regular Fusible Web Tape bonds fabric to fabric
- hemming tape for slacks, pants or curtains, trims, ribbons and belts
- No Sew alternative activated by using steam iron on cotton setting for 10-15 sec
- Can be stitched through too without gumming your needle
- adds support to coat hem folds, shoulder seams, knit hem edges
durony 70 Yard Hem Tape No Sew Hem Tape Roll White Hemming Web Fabric Fusing Tape Hemming Web Adhesive Hem Tape Iron on Tape with Tape Measure for Clothes Jeans Seaming Bonding, 60 mm
out of stock
- The package includes: you will receive 1 roll of white iron-on hem tape and 1 tape measure, which will be stored in an exquisite box; adhesive hem tape is convenient for you to use to stick 2 pieces of cloth to keep the cloth from shifting
- Easy to use: when using this hemming web, you can cut out the appropriate length, put it in the middle of the 2 layers of cloth, iron it with an iron for 5-30s, and the 2 layers of cloth will stick together, and then you can use it after a period of time
- Multi-purpose: no-sew hem tape roll can be used for crimping and bonding of fabrics and garments, suitable for DIY of various fabrics, such as curtain, lace, hem, jeans, dress, school uniform, work uniform or non-woven fabric; please note that it should not be used for very smooth and sticky fabrics, and do not iron the hem tape directly with an iron
- Product features: fabric fusing tape is easy to use, light-weight, strong stickiness, without sewing, and can still be cleaned or dry cleaned below 40 ℃; after ironing, it will disappear without affecting the beauty and comfort of the goods
- Product size: the width of no-sew hem tape roll is 2.36 inches / 6 cm, the length is 70 yards / 64 m, and the length and width are enough for your convenience; the length of the tape measure is 1.5 m, the length unit of one side is inch, and another side is centimeter, which is easy to measure
Rolin Roly 2PCS Fabric Fusing Tape Fusible Bonding Web Adhesive Hem Tapes Iron-On Hemming Tape No Sew Hem Tape Roll for Bonding Clothes Jeans Pants Collars Curtains Each 70 Yards
$12.99 in stock
2 new from $10.97
- ✿Fabric Fusing Tape: Made of PA material, washable and dry cleanable, double-sided press-on adhesive specifically designed for fabric, fusible web that bonds two layers of fabric together, great for quick fixes and easy no-sew projects.
- ✿Hemming Tape Size: Hem tapes length is 70 yards, width of 2 cm, 5PCS / 2PCS (white / black) hot melt adhesive liner, it is long enough for your basic need of home sewing, crafting, etc.
- ✿No Sew Hem Tape: Easy to use, fusible iron on adhesive web, simply heat hemming web with a household iron, Iron-on, double-sided adhesive for easily hemming garments and home décor without any sewing.
- ✿Multiple Usage: Use on fabric, with a wide range of materials. It can stick pants, jeans, dresses, skirts and other various fabrics together, except too smooth or sticky surface, such as denim, cotton, etc.
- ✿Iron-On Tape Use Instruction: Operating temperature of the iron is 125-135℃, and the pressing time lasts for 10-14S before removing the iron; do not directly touch the iron with double-sided tape on the cloth, so as not to stick to the iron and make it difficult to clean up!
VELCRO Brand Sticky Back for Fabrics | 24" x 3/4" Tape with Adhesive | No Sewing Needed | Cut Strips to Length Permanent Bond to Clothing for Hemming and Closures
$5.67 in stock
9 new from $4.98
- EASY PEEL AND STICK ADHESIVE: For easy fabric alterations and hemming, this sticky back adhesive cloth tape provides a permanent bond to most fabrics; no sewing, gluing, or ironing required
- CUT, PRESS AND SET: Simple to use cut-to-length tape, just peel off the protective backing and firmly press against the fabric, allow adhesive bond to set for 24 hours to achieve full strength
- PERMANENT BOND: A strong sticky back fastener provides a permanent bond to mend curtains or hem pants, dresses, or jeans; ideal for costumes, personalizing fabrics with embellishments, arts and crafts, adding closures like snaps…the uses are endless
- COMPATIBLE WITH MANY SURFACES: Designed for use on cottons, polyester, poly blends, and nylon; this fabric tape is not for use on soft plastics or flexible vinyl
- WITHSTANDS LAUNDERING: Created for long lasting use, simply wash in cold water (not recommended to launder in hot water)
LYFJXX 20pcs/Set Sewing Clips Stainless Steel Hemming Clips Measurement Ruler Quilting Supplies Ruler Sewing Clips for Hemming Clothing Curtains
$8.99 in stock
1 new from $8.99
- Material: Made of high quality stainless steel. Smooth polishing, anti-rust, anti-corrosion, waterproof, oil-proof.
- Total length: 4.2 inch (10.8cm). Measures hems professionally up to 3 inches wide without any crook.
- Easy to use: These hemming clips have great flexibility to glide onto fabric and holds them tightly in place when you sew.
- Perfect Design: The measurement marking engraves on stainless steel sewing clips for long time use. Convenient to check the length whenever you sewing.
- Use range: Ideal for hemming clothing, curtains, skirt, pants or shorts and more. Suitable for machine work and hand sewing.