NICETOWN Patio Sliding Door Curtain - Wide Blackout Curtains, Keep Warm Draperies, Grey Sliding Glass Door Drapes (Gray, 100 inches W x 84 inches L)
$28.84 in stock
1 new from $28.84
1 used from $24.90
1 used from $24.90
- AMAZING FABRIC: The blackout curtain's fabric is super soft and heavily innovative triple-weave polyester fabric. The Same material back as of front makes it appear more elegant. The 14 sliver grommets top (inner diameter is 1.6-inch) adds a modern touch and easy hanging.
- MULTIPLE FUNCTIONAL: These extra wide curtains are wide enough to cover the sliding door perfectly. Besides, the curtain panel helps your patio door to block out most of the light and UV rays, high performance on thermal insulated, noise reducing and privacy-protecting.
- ENERGY SMART: Triple weave blackout fabric balances room temperature by insulating against summer heat and winter chill, reducing air conditioning costs. Protect your furniture, floors, and artwork from the ravages of the sun, the Patio Door Drapes will pay for themselves off over time.
- WISE COMPATIBLE: Thread trimmed and wrinkle-free, all sets for you to put them up right away. Suitable perfectly for sliding door, patio door, and any large window. These wide curtains can be hung separately, or combine with NICETOWN sheer curtains.
- EASY CARE: Good quality finishing will withstand years of use. Machine washable and Wash the water temperature below 87F. Mild detergent no bleaching. Low-temperature ironing. Don’t use sharp things scratching curtains.
NICETOWN Blackout Curtain Panels Window Draperies - (Grey Color) 70x84 inch, 2 Pieces, Insulating Room Darkening Blackout Drapes for Bedroom
$35.65 in stock
1 new from $35.65
- READY-MADE: Set includes 2 blackout curtain panels, each panel measuring 70" wide x 84" length. Quality fabric without liner feels soft and heavy. Thread trimmed and wrinkle-free, both sides are the same color.
- SERVE WELL: Impedes 85%-99% of light and UV rays (Dark color curtains work better). Due to the innovative triple weave technology, Perfect drapery option for anyone seeking to block daylight, take a nap or keep sun glare off your TV.
- ENERGY SMART: Triple weave blackout fabric balances room temperature by insulating against summer heat and winter chill. Protect your furniture, floors, and artwork from the ravages of the sun, the drapes will pay for themselves off over time.
- HANGING OPTIONS: Can be styled 3 ways: Pleated, Shirred or with your clip-rings, both back loop and rod pocket style per panel each with 2-inch inner diameter create pleats easily, which offer the elegant to your home.
- EASY CARE: Good quality finishing will withstand years of use. Machine washable and Wash the water temperature below 86F. Mild detergent no bleaching. Low-temperature ironing. The Drapes enjoy 30 days money-back Guarantee!
NICETOWN Bedroom Curtains Blackout Drapery Panels, Three Pass Microfiber Thermal Insulated Solid Ring Top Blackout Window Curtains/Drapes (Two Panels, 70 x 84 inches, Gray)
$39.95 in stock
1 new from $39.95
- ELEGANT DESIGN: 2 panels per package. Each Blackout Curtain measures 70" wide x 84" long. The design of silver grommet (1.6-inch inner diameter) creates casual elegance for your house, which makes the curtains easy to install and slide.
- MULTI-FUNCTION: Super heavy and soft Blackout Curtain Panels are very upmarket. Besides, 85%-99% light blocking, thermal insulated, soundproof, Fade-resistant, energy-efficient. Thread trimmed and wrinkle-free, both sides are the same color.
- WISE BUDGET: Protect your furniture and floor exposed to the sun, while still helping you save money on heating and cooling your home. Privacy protection. The greatest benefit is to bring you a good night's sleep, making you full of energy every day.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Don't bother looking for valance to match, choosing different styles of blackout valance with the same color in the NICETOWN store. Such curtain sets provide a more permanent harmonious window dressing.
- EASY MAINTENANCE: Machine or hand washable. Mild detergent no bleaching. Low-temperature ironing. Measure your pole and window size before you choosing curtains.