Sun Zero Easton Blackout Energy Efficient Grommet Curtain Panel, 40" x 84", Charcoal
$10.71 in stock
4 new from $10.71
4 used from $9.42
4 used from $9.42
- Blackout technology blocks out most unwanted light while enhancing privacy
- Energy efficient design reduces energy lost through your windows by up to 40%
- Thermal properties help keep summer heat and winter chill out of your home
- Noise Reduces outside noise by up to 30%. They will help you get a sounder, better, more uninterrupted sleep.
- Built-in metal grommets fit curtain rods up to 1.5" in diameter
Primitive Textured Linen 100% Blackout Curtains for Bedroom/Living Room Energy Saving Window Treatment Curtain Drapes, Burlap Fabric with White Thermal Insulated Liner (52 x 84 Inch, Natural)
$29.49 in stock
1 new from $29.49
1 used from $27.13
1 used from $27.13
- STANDARD MADE: Curtains are sold per pair. Each pack contains 2 blackout functional curtain panels. Each panel measures 52" W x 84" L | Pair measures 104"W x 84"L. Thread trimmed and wrinkle free, each piece is constructed with 8 anti rust grommets which fit well up to 1 1/2 inches curtain rods for efforlessly installation and sliding
- PRIMITIVE LINEN: These fantastic energy efficient window drapes are crafted from soft and draped textured linen look fabric, added thermal insulated white liner on backing for best light blocking. Burlap effect will bring more vintage and classic visual look, featuring natural insulating capabilities and prewashed for added softness, create a relaxed and feminine home environment
- 100% REAL BLACKOUT: These full blackout lined curtain panels are thick, durable, and long lasting, definitely can block out 100% bright sunlight and UV ray, keep your room warm in winter and retain cool in summer, block the wind and reduce the noise. Perfect drapery option for anyone seeking to turn day into night, take a nap, or keep sun glare off your TV
- FASHION AND FUNCTION: These solid linen look window draperies do not have a sheen or shiny finish, add depth and sophistication to beautify any window setting in your home, apartment, office, business and sure to add the finishing touch to your home decor project. While still have top performance on energy saving and noise reducing, create airy and breathable sweet family scene
- CLEANING TIPS: Hassle free for purchase PrinceDeco linen blackout curtains. 30 days return policy with money back guarantee. Machine washable in cold water, use only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low and cool iron as needed. If you have any question on our product, feel free to contact us and we will reply and assist you within 12 hours
NICETOWN 100% Blackout Window Curtain Panels, Heat and Full Light Blocking Drapes with Black Liner for Nursery, 84 inches Drop Thermal Insulated Draperies (White, 2 Pieces, 52 inches Wide Each Panel)
$39.98 in stock
1 new from $39.98
- READY MADE: 2 panels per package. Each Classic Lined Curtain measures 52" wide x 84" long (Total width is 104"). The unique design of silver grommet (1.6-inch inner diameter) creates casual elegance for your house, which makes the curtains easy to install and slide.
- 100% BLACKOUT: The best blackout curtains on the market. Sew in black liner backing makes the drapes thick enough to completely keep out the 100% SUNLIGHT and UV RAY. The greatest benefit is to offer you a real dark environment, bringing you a good night's sleep during the day.
- NOISE REDUCING: Heavyweight Blackout Lined Curtain Panels can be a good sense of drape, making the window completely closed, to achieve SOUNDPROOF. The effect of absorbing sound is 2 times higher than the ordinary 1-layer of curtains so that at any time you are not disturbed by noise.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Draperies constructed with 2 layers are all triple weave blackout fabric, balancing room temperature by insulating against summer HEAT and winter CHILL meanwhile protect PRIVACY. No chemical coating, no formaldehyde, ECO-friendly, bring harmonious to your family.
- EASY CARE: Good quality finishing will withstand years of use. Machine washable and Wash the water temperature below 86℉. Mild detergent no bleaching. Low-temperature ironing. Don’t use sharp things scratching curtains.