Peri Spellbound Pinch-Pleat 84-Inch Rod Pocket Lined Window Curtain Panel in Indigo
$49.00 in stock
2 new from $49.00
- 1 Lined pinch pleat pael - To achieve this look buy 2 panels
- Fits up to 1.25 in diameter rod
- 31 in W x 84 in L
- Add a touch of style to any room with the Spellbound Pinch-Pleat Lined Window Curtain Panel
Bath Bliss Wall Mounted Adjustable Curved Bathroom Shower Curtain Rod, 42”-72”, 33% More Space, Chrome
$23.99 in stock
3 new from $23.99
2 used from $19.46
2 used from $19.46
- Adjustable dimensions: 42" - 72"
- Hardware included, Easy to install
- Water and rust resistant
- 33% more space than straight rod
- Holds curtains & drapes securely
Deconovo Blackout Grommet Curtains Pair Noise Reducing Light Blocking Drapes with Dots Pattern for Sliding Glass Door 42 x 54 Inch Turquoise 2 Panels
$30.99 in stock
1 new from $30.99
- BASIC INFORMATION - The decorative blackout curtains come in a set of 2 panels, each measuring 42Wx54L inch and 2 matching solid color tie backs. With 6 stainless silver grommets per panel measuring 1.6 inch inner diameter each, these curtains are available in various colors and sizes.
- DESIGN and TEXTURE - Deconovo blackout panels are made of 100 percent high quality polyester fabric. Imported, each blockout curtain panel has a foil printed wave lines with dots pattern and they are silky, soft, drapery and soft to the touch.
- BLACKOUT EFFECT - These room darkening curtains obstruct the sunlight from getting into any room at any time. Added to the light and UV rays blocking functions, these curtain drapes provide utmost privacy as they are not see-through.
- INCREASED COMFORT - Our thermal insulated curtains help in saving on energy cost as they reduce the amount of heat lost in cooler months and reflect heat in the summer. These energy saving curtains are sound barrier that reduce noise from busy streets or noisy neighbors.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS - For convenience, recommended hand wash. Wash below 86F. Do not bleach and do not tumble dry, low iron. Do not use fabric softener to protect the fabric.