NICETOWN Bedroom Curtains Blackout Curtain Panels - (Gray Color) 52x95 Inch, 2 PCs, Insulating Energy Saving Solid Rod Pocket Blackout Drapes
$37.95 in stock
1 new from $37.95
- READY-MADE: Set includes 2 blackout curtain panels, each panel measuring 52" wide x 95" length with 7 back loops. Quality fabric without liner feels soft and heavy. Thread trimmed and wrinkle-free, both sides are the same color.
- SERVE WELL: Impedes 85%-99% of light and UV rays (Dark color curtains work better). Due to the innovative triple weave technology, Perfect drapery option for anyone seeking to block daylight, take a nap or keep sun glare off your TV.
- ENERGY SMART: Triple weave blackout fabric balances room temperature by insulating against summer heat and winter chill. Protect your furniture, floors, and artwork from the ravages of the sun, the drapes will pay for themselves off over time.
- HANGING OPTIONS: Can be styled 3 ways: Pleated, Shirred or with your clip-rings, both back loop and rod pocket style per panel each with 2-inch inner diameter create pleats easily, which offer the elegant to your home.
- EASY CARE: Good quality finishing will withstand years of use. Machine washable and Wash the water temperature below 86F. Mild detergent no bleaching. Low-temperature ironing. The Drapes enjoy 30 days money-back Guarantee!
Ultra Soft Premier Blackout Curtain for Living Room Extra Long 96 inch Length, Thermal Insulated Bedroom Curtains Grommet Top, Noise Reducing Patio Door Blackout Curtain - Navy Blue, One Panel
$27.99 in stock
1 new from $27.99
- Standard Size: Sold per single panel with measured size: 52 inch width by 96 inch length. Each panel has 8 elegant metal grommets, inner diameter of grommet is 1.6", fit well with standard or decorative curtain rods
- Natural Blackout: These magic thermal insulated grommet curtain panels can blocks out 99% sun light and prevent 100% UV ray, authoritative lab test that the curtains are vinyl and PVC free, breathable and airy to your room
- Multiple Functions: This soft and durable blackout curtain is made by innovative technology specially yarn, high performance on thermal insulated, room darkening, noise reducing, energy saving / efficiency and privacy protection
- Unique Home Decor: Designed and created with many new year fashion color trends, add a touch of contemporary style to any space of your windows and rooms that you will be sure to love
- Best Service: 8 years quality warranty and 30 days return policy with money back guarantee. Machine washable in cold water, use only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry low and warm iron as needed
NICETOWN 100% Blackout Window Curtain Panels, Heat and Full Light Blocking Drapes with Black Liner for Nursery, 84 inches Drop Thermal Insulated Draperies (White, 2 Pieces, 52 inches Wide Each Panel)
$39.98 in stock
1 new from $39.98
- READY MADE: 2 panels per package. Each Classic Lined Curtain measures 52" wide x 84" long (Total width is 104"). The unique design of silver grommet (1.6-inch inner diameter) creates casual elegance for your house, which makes the curtains easy to install and slide.
- 100% BLACKOUT: The best blackout curtains on the market. Sew in black liner backing makes the drapes thick enough to completely keep out the 100% SUNLIGHT and UV RAY. The greatest benefit is to offer you a real dark environment, bringing you a good night's sleep during the day.
- NOISE REDUCING: Heavyweight Blackout Lined Curtain Panels can be a good sense of drape, making the window completely closed, to achieve SOUNDPROOF. The effect of absorbing sound is 2 times higher than the ordinary 1-layer of curtains so that at any time you are not disturbed by noise.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Draperies constructed with 2 layers are all triple weave blackout fabric, balancing room temperature by insulating against summer HEAT and winter CHILL meanwhile protect PRIVACY. No chemical coating, no formaldehyde, ECO-friendly, bring harmonious to your family.
- EASY CARE: Good quality finishing will withstand years of use. Machine washable and Wash the water temperature below 86℉. Mild detergent no bleaching. Low-temperature ironing. Don’t use sharp things scratching curtains.